High frequency generator, the Servotome uses a fully rectified, filtered current that provides the best possible performance : electrosection with smooth cuts and no side effects for enhanced, quality tissue healing.
In coagulation mode, lower current efficiency at the surgical site and controlled heat dispersal provide the desired hemostasis with no damage to adjacent tissues.
The only high frequency scalpel on the market that enables incision depth and coagulation to be controlled separately.
Complete with autoclavable handpiece, cord, capactitive coupler and a box of 10 electrodes.
- Fully rectified and filtered current
- Wide choice of electrodes
- Total respect of biological tissues
- Lightweight, autoclavable electrode holder
- Colour coded electrodes according to hemostatic capacity
- Voltage: 230V – 50/60Hz
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Size: W250mm x D240mm x H110mm
Click HERE for the full brochure, filesize 454kb
Satelec Servotome (F57240)
- Brand: Satelec
- Product Code: Satelec Servotome
- Availability: In Stock